- 4930 Holland-Sylvania Road, Sylvania, OH 43560
- (419) 882 7100 ext. 206
- (419) 882 7201
Steven M. Burke
Attorney at Law, Lydy and Moan, Ltd.
Please contact Mr. Burke’s assistant when he is out of the office: (419) 882-7100 ext. 203
As of this posting, I have been practicing law for over 38 years. I am a licensed attorney in Ohio, Colorado, and Michigan. Over the years I have handled various matters from real estate transactions to custody disputes. Prior to obtaining my law degree I was extensively involved in real estate; which has provided invaluable knowledge that allows me to represent my clients in various real estate matters, whether selling, buying, leasing or all forms property disputes, including foreclosures.
I have represented major financial institutions including real estate transactions, foreclosure transactions, and collection matters. I am versed on opening corporations, commercial transactions and secured transactions.
I am currently abreast of the new bankruptcy laws and continue to educate myself to effectively represent my clients with respect to debt relief.
My practice area includes personal injury. I have been successful in recovering for my clients that more than satisfies their claims to be compensated for their loss both physically and emotionally. I am fully capable of litigating a personal injury claim.
Finally, I practice family law. I have handled a multitude of divorces, separations, child custody disputes, child support disputes, pre-nuptial agreements, and juvenile matters. These cases are highly sensitive for the parties involved and I believe that I represent my clients with great concern for their privacy and well-being.
- Ohio State University, B.A. 1977
- Law: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1982
Areas of Law:
- Real Estate
- Collections, Bankruptcy
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Admission to Practice Law, 2004
- Colorado Bar Admission to Practice Law, 1995
- U.S. Federal Bar Admission to Practice Law – Ohio Northern District, 1982
- U.S. Federal Bar Admission to Practice Law – Michigan Eastern District, 2008
- Ohio Bar Admission to Practice Law, 1982
- Real Estate Salesman License, State of Ohio, 1976