- 4930 Holland-Sylvania Road, Sylvania, OH 43560
- (419) 882-7100, Ext. 214
- (419) 882-7201
Jonathan M. Hanna
Attorney at Law, Lydy and Moan, Ltd.
Jonathan M. Hanna is a third-generation attorney originally from Wood County, Ohio. He received his law degree in 2006 from The University of Toledo College of Law.
Jon joined Lydy & Moan, Ltd. in 2020, after practicing elsewhere in the Toledo area. He concentrates his practice in the following areas:
- Business LawNew entity planning and formation; all manner of commercial contracting and other transactional issues; the sale and purchase of companies, whether as equity purchases/sales or asset purchases/sales; business succession planning; and business mergers, conversions and dissolutions.
- Trust and Estate Planning/Trust Administration/ProbatePreparation of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, financial powers of attorney and medical directives; administration of trusts, whether as trustee, trust advisor or counsel to the trustee; and probate administration.
- Real EstateResidential and commercial sales and purchases, leasing, evictions and real estate investment/development.
Jon is licensed to practice in both Ohio and Michigan, and represents individuals, families and businesses throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
Following law school and prior to entering private practice, he accepted an invitation for a one-year fellowship at the University of Colorado-Boulder School of Law, and subsequently served as a federal judicial law clerk to the Hon. Harold Baer in the Southern District of New York.
Outside of his practice, Jon enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, fly-fishing for trout, woodworking and cooking.
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of Virginia, Echols Scholars Honors Program, 1996
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- The Mareda Center, Board Member
- The Toledo Zoo, Companies for Kids Program, former Committee Member