- 4930 Holland-Sylvania Road, Sylvania, OH 43560
- (419) 882 7100 ext. 212
- (419) 882 7201
Jayson Taylor, J.D., M.B.A.
Attorney at Law, Lydy and Moan, Ltd., Managing Partner
Mr. Taylor holds a Master’s in Business Administration in addition to his Law Degree. He currently focuses his legal practice on business and finance, as well as providing an assortment of business consulting and coaching services which include the following:
- Corporate – Business Law and Planning
- SEC Regulation & Compliance
- Finance Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning – Wills and Trusts
- Real Estate and Property Law
- Construction Law
- Workers Compensation
- Due diligence investigations and audits
- Commercial/business/civil Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Development, Operations, Management, Leadership,
- Arbitration, and Mediation
- Business Creation and Closing/ Dissolution
Business Consulting and Business Coaching Services
- I’m your independent fresh set of eyes. I work with you as a partner to help you identify objectives and obstacles while developing custom, real-world solutions.
- Every engagement is unique for every client. No two clients are the same, and thus no two solutions are the same.
— “ Jayson has had a significantly profound positive impact on my business. ..Without Jayson’s support, I have no doubt that my organization would only be half as successful.”
— “I’ve known Jayson for several years, both as my business attorney and business consultant. With Jayson’s assistance, my company has consistently grown from the time he came on board. I highly recommend and suggest reaching out to Jayson if you’re looking for an experienced asset to help you grow your company!”
Mr. Taylor is a Toledo native and attended Springfield schools. After high school, Jayson entered the U.S. Army and served in the Special Operations Unit the 75th Ranger Regiment. During his enlistment he was injured in a parachuting accident during a night training operation and received an Honorable Discharge.
Mr. Taylor earned an undergraduate degree in Business from the University of Toledo prior to entering Law School. While attending Law school, he also earned his Masters in Business in UT’s “Dual Degree” Program, earning a joint Law degree and MBA (JD/MBA).
Mr. Taylor is an Adjunct Professor of Business Law at Lourdes University.
Mr. Taylor is an Asst. Varsity Woman’s Soccer Goalkeeping Coach at Springfield High School.
Mr. Taylor volunteers with many veteran organizations including Gallantfew.org, the Sua Sponte Foundation, Toledo Municipal Veterans Court, Three Rangers Foundation, and is the founding member of a national group of attorneys that help veterans.
Mr. Taylor is an accomplished musician. He plays multiple instruments including the guitar, bass guitar, drums, and piano. He currently composes music for films.
He currently resides in Maumee, Ohio, with his wife and three children.